Some of us put so much energy and time lurking on social media, playing video games, clubbing, gossiping and watching TV yet we want to make something out of our lives. If you want to do something you don't want to be average doing it, you want to be GREAT at what you do. You have to pour more time into doing what you want to do. Practice doing things that you know will bring you more success. Imagine how your perfect day will be, waking up doing what you love. Here are 5 reasons why your dreams our more important than wasting your time on things that don't push you towards your goals:
1. If you are start working on your goals now you wont watch the years go by and regret not doing something sooner. Take action today. Start to write out your goals today and think of the different services and resources you can offer the world.
2. You owe it to yourself to wake up and live the life that you want. Your goals are more important than the reality TV show where everybody else I already has their money.
3. Who do you wake up and go to work for everyday? Your kids? Family? Mom? Siblings? Think about who you work the hardest for?
4. Your goals are more important than the gossip and negativity that consumes your mind. You deserve to wake up in peace and have clear thoughts. You owe it to yourself to have a free mind and clear thinking.
5. YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE! This is your chance to do all you can on this earth. This is your time to leave your mark in this world and build your legacy. Nothing and no one should hold you back from living your dreams. At the end of the day you still have God and you have your goals. It's up to you to execute your plan and learn what's important to pay attention to and what's not. You'll thank yourself later!